Monday, December 1, 2008
Carrie's Favorite Thing
You know, like Oprah's Favorite Things show-only I'm not so famous and only have one thing on my list today. sooooo it is....Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. I've had it before, but didn't appreciate the yummy-and caffiene free!-taste until this year. I think it might be seasonal. I noticed it at the grocery store yesterday and decided I earned a "special thing" (long story, post for another day). Jeremy was getting cheddar pretzels for his special thing, Colton got Nilla wafers as his special thing, so I got some Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. I've already downed about half the bottle. Not only is it delicious, I think you could probably use it as punch. Just put it in a punch bowl! It already has the fruit taste and the gingerale-y taste. Anyone else have a new favorite thing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girlie! I didn't know you were a fellow blogger. How fun!
I'll have to try the new drink .. sounds yummy! I'm always looking for something w/out the caff.
Post a Comment