Monday, December 8, 2008

Friday at home

Colton and I stayed at home on Friday and did things to get ready for our busy weekend. We cleaned and cooked a little, and just had fun playing together. We stayed in our pajamas all day.




Our main 2 rules right now are no playing with cords and no opening and closing the glass doors under the tv. Oh yea, and no playing with the lamp Mommy is trying to sell on Craigslist! Of course those are his favorite things to do. When I tell him "no", he gives me this sweet little look-like a grin, but trying not to grin, grin. Know what I mean? He'll stop for a minute, look at me with this satisfied grin, and either do it again, or decide to move along to something else. I have to turn and laugh a lot b/c I don't want him to see me and think it is a game. :) The other day, he would open the glass doors under the tv and swing them. I was washing dishes, so I would look at him, say "no"...then he'd do it again. So I'd walk over to him, tell him no and move him. When I thought he had moved on to something else, I would turn around to go back to the sink. As soon as I turned my back, he'd crawl right back to swing those doors. This went on several times-and I had to hide behind the cabinets and laugh! It was so funny and cute-but I'm sure it won't be so cute when he's getting into other things! This is the look-waiting to see what I'm going to say next...





Look at that tiny bottom :) He couldn't wait to get in the tub!



No comments: