Yes, sausage and muffins usually don't go together-but these are so delicious! Every time Gina or I make them, they are a hit. Both of us take them to Sunday School for breakfast. I also make them and eat them for breakfast or snack during the week. Jeremy doesn't like sausage, but likes these. I've had one other person tell me that as well! Give them a try!
1 lb package ground pork sausage (I used Neeses' Hot sausage)
3 cups all-purpose baking mix
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
3/4 cup water
cook sausage until it crumbles and is brown. Drain and cool.
Combine all ingredients and put into greased muffin pans, filling to top of cups. I've found that it works better without the paper muffin liners.
bake at 350 degrees for around 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
I also don't fill the muffin pans to the top and stretch it to make about 17 muffins.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness those sound fabulous. I've been making sausage type biscuits for Christmas morning the past few years, but I think I'm going to try these this year :-) Thank you!
Post a Comment