Sunday, December 28, 2008

We're back!

It's been a busy week! I ended up taking Colton to urgent care on Tuesday because he was having trouble breathing and he was wheezing. I think he is better now! Hopefully we won't have to deal with any more colds for a while.

After Colton went to bed, Jeremy made chocolate covered pretzels, and I made some cookies.



Wednesday, we celebrated Christmas Eve with the Allens'. We had a wonderful time with everyone! Colton opened his Christmas Eve present from Jeremy and I- his first Wiggles dvd. maybe his last?? :) At the Allens', he got a lot of clothes and some fun little people toys. I can't even remember everything. It seems so long ago! He enjoyed all the paper and ribbons and is having fun with his new toys.

Once we got home and put Colton to bed, Jeremy and I watched Christmas Vacation, a classic!

No comments: