oh, and he doesn't have any clothes on b/c he got, um, lets just say "fluids" all over them.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Silly Boy
Last night, Colton was so silly-I think because he was soooo tired. We were sitting on the couch, and he'd just start laughing. So I'd laugh, and he'd laugh more... Then I got up to get the camera, and he started crawling-like a sprint crawl-from one end of the couch to the other, back and forth... He thought it was so hilarious, so of course we did too :) Every once and a while, he'd just crash, lay flat, like he was taking a quick rest. Then he'd pop back up, laughing, and do some more laps. So sweet! and yes, I was right there so he didn't fall off.
oh, and he doesn't have any clothes on b/c he got, um, lets just say "fluids" all over them.
oh, and he doesn't have any clothes on b/c he got, um, lets just say "fluids" all over them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment