Thursday, December 18, 2008

So excited!

Why are we so excited, you ask? Because we just bought our last Christmas present! I feel a sense of accomplishment I guess, and yes excited, but also a little sad because I love Christmas shopping. I've only got 3 more things to wrap, and I love wrapping as well! Can you believe we only have a week until Christmas?



Things I love about Christmas (in no particular order):

10: parties!
9: wrapping presents
8: picking out the perfect gift
7: Nativity scenes
6: being with family
5: Christmas music
4: eating yummy food, appetizers. I love to just eat lots of little things
3: "watching" the Christmas tree. I think Colton inherited this from me!
2: looking at Christmas lights
1: thinking about Jesus as a baby-in a little manger. coming here just for us!

one more-traditions. I love traditions!

oh, I'm sure there are so many more. Don't you just have such a peace on Christmas morning? I love it! I love this entire season. Don't you remember the anticipation you had as a little kid?

No comments: