On Sunday, we celebrated Christmas at Jeremy's grandparent's house in Raleigh. I still can't believe it is Christmas!! We had a great time! Colton enjoyed helping unwrap his presents. Tyler has a stomach bug, so we didn't get to see him or Tony. Hopefully he'll feel better in time to enjoy Christmas!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Busy Busy! (1)
We had a busy weekend! Laura and Jordan moved to Durham on Saturday, so Jeremy helped. Colton and I helped hold down the fort. Jen and her cute little belly hung out with us. I am so glad that they are so close! They are in walking distance-or like 10 feet of shopping and across the street from Southpoint-uh oh...
On Sunday, we celebrated Christmas at Jeremy's grandparent's house in Raleigh. I still can't believe it is Christmas!! We had a great time! Colton enjoyed helping unwrap his presents. Tyler has a stomach bug, so we didn't get to see him or Tony. Hopefully he'll feel better in time to enjoy Christmas!

On Sunday, we celebrated Christmas at Jeremy's grandparent's house in Raleigh. I still can't believe it is Christmas!! We had a great time! Colton enjoyed helping unwrap his presents. Tyler has a stomach bug, so we didn't get to see him or Tony. Hopefully he'll feel better in time to enjoy Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment