Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday Monday

Colton may have come down with another cold. Poor guy can't stop coughing enough to take a nap. Either way, its COLD outside, so we have stayed home all day. I think we both got a little bored this morning, so Colton got creative and found better things to play with. My keys, basket, back of the t.v and the button on his pants are so much more fun. We might venture out to the grocery store this afternoon because I've got Christmas fever and need to make some Christmas cookies! Even though Colton isn't feeling his best, he's still a ton of fun :) Isn't he just precious?????

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay - I'm glad you have a blog! Thanks for your comment! And, Colton is super precious! :)

Jessica said...

what a cute little guy! Grant has that same Nike onesie...well like five of them I think! And he has a cold too! Poor fellas! Hope Colton gets to feeling better soon!