Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Christmas!

After Colton's nap, we headed to my parents' to celebrate. We opened presents, had lunch and spent some time together. It was a lot of fun!



Laura and Jordan Colton's favorite, of course, Puffs.

A new tobogan!

I bought this striped outfit for Colton to wear at Christmas. I especially love it because it is one piece, so he looks like a little baby. Now that he is getting so big, I love him in his pjs because he looks little! I first put it on him before church last week. Right before we were going to leave, he mmm, let's just say got cheerios all over it! so we had to change. I put it on him again on Christmas Eve. Only before we got to open presents or anything, it had to come off again because of the same problem. Finally, on Christmas day, it lasted all day!


Granddad and DeeDee


Colton's new ride on/push John Deere!

No comments: