Sunday, November 30, 2008
Friday with Family
We had Thanksgiving with my family on Friday. Friday was also my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday to the best dad in the world!!! Dad made us pancakes for a late breakfast and got Laura and I special ornament shaped Cokes :) Later on, Jeremy and dad rode bikes for a while, so Jordan, Laura, mom and I played some Wii while Colton took a nap (Mom worked her magic and got him to sleep). It was really fun-and hard work! We had dinner at the same time that Colton eats dinner, so he got to have his first official Thanksgiving meal. He had the works-turkey, ham, his very own sweet potato, fried okra-even a bite of my jello! yummy! Maybe next year he'll get a peanut butter and chocolate thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of the three of you on the top right ... you need to use it as your christmas card! I love pics like that over the staged poses any day!
I just saw those adorable coke bottles in W.J. over the weekend. How cute they were!
Post a Comment