Sunday, November 30, 2008
Concord
We spent Thanksgiving Day in Concord with Jeremy's family. We drove there in the morning and came home around 7:30 pm. Colton only slept for about 40 minutes on the way there-he was too excited that Kari was riding in the back with him I guess! He took a quick afternoon nap in the car-he did pretty good without a real nap all day! A few people got to meet Colton for the first time! The weather turned out to be beautiful, so we spent some time outside. Tyler was Jeremy's shadow for the day. It was cute! Colton really loved crawling around outside. We had a really nice time. Here are a few pictures from Colton's first Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww I'm so sad I wasn't there to meet Colton! Now I don't know when I will get to :-( Maybe at my wedding?
What's all this scrunchy-nose business with Colton? It is super cute in the pic with his cousin!
Post a Comment