Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Little Helper

I've heard and read that most kids are scared of the vacuum. Not Colton! Every time I use it, he is in awe-he stares and just keeps his eyes on it as it goes around the house. Today, Jeremy was holding him for a while while I vacuumed. Then Colton got down and just followed the vacuum as we went from room to room. Maybe he'll be a great helper when he is big enough to use it himself!


This middle one was right after he pulled up on the chair and fell over. That's why his precious bottom lip is sticking out.



ps-Jessica: Did I spell "vacuum" right??

1 comment:

CU-california said...

When Matthew was about 3 he fell in love with my dirt devil. I think because it was light enough that he could maneuver it around. I've got a picture of him with one towel over his shoulder and him "vacuuing" the kitchen. When Olivia was just a newborn, I'd turn it on and leave in the kitchen running until she'd fall asleep. She loved it. Too bad I can't get her to touch one now!