Today is a great day. Colton has slept better the past 2 nights because we have started "letting" (making) him fuss until he goes back to sleep. I don't know if its the extra rest or what, but I'm just happy today, because...
1. The past 2 nights, he has slept so well and put himself back to sleep in the middle of the night with only minutes or seconds of fussing. If you knew about his sleep patterns, you'd understand how huge this is.
2. Since he is so rested, he is soooo much happier! He is also taking really long morning naps. Yes, this has only been for 2 days, but I'm enjoying it!
3. He loves to read! He will go over to his books and want me to sit and read over and over again. I love it!
4. Thanksgiving is in 2 days!!!
5. Preston was born last evening. Andrea and I are going to meet him tonight!
6. I made some ham and cheese sandwiches (with the poppysead/butter sauce) yesterday so I actually have a good lunch today. (it only takes something that simple for me to be happy!)
7. I got my Christmas dishes out this morning!
8. I just love being a mommy to such a sweet boy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment