Colton and his best friend, Braden (and their favorite jump rope)
Monday, November 24, 2008
Thankfullness
We have such a gracious God. We are so spoiled! With Thanksgiving this week, I have been thinking about all that I have to be thankful for. There are too many things to list! At church yesterday, Matt asked us to think about something that we have received in the past 2 weeks that we don't deserve, but have received because of God's grace. God has blessed us with so much that we don't deserve. In this society, it is really easy to convince ourselves that we convince ourselves that we deserve all that we have-because of our hard work or because it seems like a normalcy. I am thankful for living in this country where we are free, for never being persecuted, for heated homes and hot water. I love Colton's kisses, having my husband come home everyday after work, I am soooo thankful for my family. But narrowing it down to the past two weeks, I'd have to say that God has strengthened my friendships. I am blessed with friends that desire to have Christ-centered homes, friends that encourage each other and friends that can simply hang out without having all kinds of plans! What are you especially thankful for?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aw, Carrie. I just love you! I am so thankful for you and how our friendship has grown so much over the last 2 years. I love how we carried our babies in our bellies together and how we made them hug and kiss each other by rubbing our bellies together. And now they are best buds! This Thanksgiving, just know that I am so thankful for you and your sweet family!!
Post a Comment