After a short nap (what's up with that?? I thought he'd sleep longer since he's sick!), he seems to be full of energy! He helped me make cookies this afternoon. What a good helper! Every time I turned the mixer on, he held it and said "help Mama". I poured some chocolate chips on the counter for him to put in, and he put a few in and then said "eat chocolate chip". I said, "sure, you can eat some." Then he picked another one up and said "one more!" (to eat).
Monday, February 1, 2010
1st Time
I could tell that Colton was getting a cold by yesterday afternoon. His nose is running constantly and he had a little trouble sleeping last night. It was confirmed this morning when he layed perfectly still on our bed for 30 minutes! After playing this morning, we sat on the couch and watched a movie together. I've never seen this guy so still! There's a first time for everything!

After a short nap (what's up with that?? I thought he'd sleep longer since he's sick!), he seems to be full of energy! He helped me make cookies this afternoon. What a good helper! Every time I turned the mixer on, he held it and said "help Mama". I poured some chocolate chips on the counter for him to put in, and he put a few in and then said "eat chocolate chip". I said, "sure, you can eat some." Then he picked another one up and said "one more!" (to eat).
After a short nap (what's up with that?? I thought he'd sleep longer since he's sick!), he seems to be full of energy! He helped me make cookies this afternoon. What a good helper! Every time I turned the mixer on, he held it and said "help Mama". I poured some chocolate chips on the counter for him to put in, and he put a few in and then said "eat chocolate chip". I said, "sure, you can eat some." Then he picked another one up and said "one more!" (to eat).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope he's feeling better soon. We've all had a cold this weekend. Hopefully he'll sleep better tonight.
You are SUCH a good mom!!! Hope he feels better soon & that you don't get it.
I would have said "what does doo ma mean?" and then you say "laura, he said 'one more'"
Mommies just can understand things better :)
Post a Comment