Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sweet Friend


While I was making a few phone calls the other morning, Colton was playing/hiding in the pantry. I noticed he got out 2 packs of M&Ms, one for himself and one for his good friend Elmo. He even let Elmo sit in his seat and he sat in mine.

Colton is hooked on M&Ms. Whenever I ask him what he wants for lunch/breakfast, he answers "n n nmmms". The other day, I asked, and he answered, and I laughed and said, "no, you can't have M&Ms for breakfast!" and he looked at me like "what is so funny mom, why not?"
Another sweet story...
Colton likes to get in his exersaucer and play. Today I told him that he would have to share the exersaucer with Caroline when she comes out of Mommy's tummy. He didn't like that idea. A few minutes later, we were talking about how when Caroline comes, she will be a little baby. He looked at me and said "nn nn ninute?" (in a minute?). I said, "yes, in a lot of minutes; she won't be here for a long time."
Yes, sweet little boy, you have your toys all to yourself for a while longer :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you sure he wasn't saying "nn nn nms?" like "do I also have to share my M&MS?"