After talking it up for several days, I took Colton to get his hair cut at Snip Its. He acted like he was all for it...until we walked in. I said "Alright! Are you ready for your hair cut?" Colton: "Mooo" (no)
So he ended up in the big chair and just cried. It was pitiful but adorable at the same time. I gave him Sleepy Bear and his paci and he calmed down enough to enjoy some cookies. He looked so sweet in that big chair!
(the pictures are backwards)

all done!


what do you think about the comb over look?
Another (unrelated) story: We went to Chick fila to eat and play today. I don't even take Colton's shoes off in the play area because he never goes in the tunnels. If he climbs up, he doesn't go anywhere.
Well, when I told him that we were going to leave in one minute, he went straight into the tunnels. As far as he could go. He went where he could see me, wave and say "hi Mama!" I'd say, "Come on, it's time to go". He said "Inninininin" (in a minute) and quickly went to the most far away tunnel spot so I couldn't get him. I started offering M&Ms and even that didn't work! This went on for 30 minutes! I gave up telling him to come down after a few times because obviously I couldn't make him since I couldn't get to him! Finally he came back to the platform where the steps are. Me and my pregnant belly climbed through all the kids and grabbed him. He screamed and screamed... I was trying not to laugh :) Smart kid
When we got home, we talked about how he needs to listen and obey. Then this:
Me: "Did Colton listen to Mommy when I told you to come?"
Colton" "yes".
Me: "No, you didn't listen and obey, did you?"
Colton: "Mooooo" with a big smile on his face
Me: That makes mommy sad.
Colton: scrunches up his face to a sad face and says "aww Mama"
1 comment:
this made me laugh outloud. partly bc i was picturing you crawling through balls and into the tunnels. also laughing because this seems like the beginning of a new phase for you and Colton :) So cute!
Post a Comment