Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow!

what is this face?? :)



riding on the sled


not so sure about this, mom


I was so excited that the snow stuck! I started to doubt that it would even come, much less stick. I was hoping for just enough that Colton could play and experience it, but not so much that we got stuck inside for a week.

Colton wasn't so sure about going outside, but once he realized he could walk around like usual, he was fine. We walked around the block and he walked 3/4 of the way! We had to make him ride in his sled so we could go a little faster to get back inside! He kept saying "snow???" We would stop to watch some big kids sledding, then he'd say "c'mon Mama" and we'd keep walking. He wasn't happy about coming inside, but I was worried about his sweet little hands getting too cold.

Trevor and Tyler loaned us 2 little toddler sleds and it was a perfect size for Colton!

Colton is taking his nap now and Jeremy and I are enjoying the heat, brownies and some basketball on tv. What a fun day!

1 comment: