Friday, January 22, 2010

A Meat Eater

Colton seems to be out of his vegetarian stage...thanks to "dip"!

Funny story-at one of his doctor visits, the nurse was asking the routine questions and when I said he doesn't eat meat, she asked, "so your a vegetarian family?" ha! no, just my son...by choice!

I convinced him to eat some chicken at McDonalds by enticing him with "dip", which was sweet & sour sauce. It worked! That was maybe two weeks ago. When we have chicken at dinner, I give him a little ketchup and he dips everything in it. Last night, he dipped corn, green beans and chicken in ketchup. Whatever works! He even used yogurt as a dip one day at lunch.



We had McDonalds again on Monday (don't judge) and he ate 3 nuggets, which is huge for him.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

MK (G.'s middle 1) dips EVERYTHING in ketchup! She even likes to eat it plain. If that's what it takes to get some protein in him, bring it on!