Friday, January 30, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

Colton, Laura, DeeDee, Jenn and I went to Mill Outlet today on a mission to find fabric for my bonus room curtains. I really wanted something that was not my usual pick and that was a really fun pattern that I would not use in any other room. I want the bonus room to really feel like a fun room where we come to play! I recently bought a khaki colored loveseat so almost anything would match. Of course I found tons of cute patterns and colors for a little girl's room or a beach house. I could just pick about 20 of them.

So I'll show you my top 3 choices. We had more, but narrowed it down. Remember-this is not something I'd usually want, but wanted something different and fun for a playroom!

I LOVE this one. Plus, it was only $7 a yard! I wanted so badly to buy a few yards and save it. However, I usually choose bright colors like this, and was worried that the pink would look too girly. ughhh I love it though!



I had decided to get this one because I love the animals and colors. However, I finally decided that this is my chance to use a fun fabric that I wouldn't get to use in another room. I could use this one in a dining room or something-even though it would be really cute upstairs! So I decided against it...



Soooo....I picked this one. Totally not my style. I am not a huge blue fan. I usually stick to my same colors. However, this one is really fun! If you can't tell, its surf boards, palm trees and cars.



What do you think? I'll post pictures of the finished valances once me and mom make them. It might be a week or two because we have a special little boy's birthday coming up!

No comments: