Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

2008 has been a busy year for us. Colton was born and we are living on only one salary. That has definitely been an adjustment! It has been a wonderful year and I have learned a whole lot. I can't think of any resolution to make, but I do have some goals.

1. Get the bonus room cleaned up and set up to be a playroom.
2. Curtains for the bonus room.
3. Keep my house clean. (ha, I wonder how long this will last)
4. Eat better (aka-no more cookies/soda for lunch). This is hard for me because I can never think of anything that I want. Any suggestions?

I would also like to continue to find ways to save money. I've started cutting coupons, however I only seem to save several dollars. I hope to figure out some other ways to save.

I can't wait to see what God has in store for our family in 2009!

No comments: