If it's going to be this cold, we need SNOW! Otherwise, I'm ready for spring weather!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Before the freeze
Earlier this week, before it was soooo cold, we spent sometime outside with Landon and Katie. Landon got a little 4 wheeler for Christmas and he let Colton try it out. I know, I know. I have a rule that Colton will never ride one of those, but this one was different. It wasn't too dangerous :) Plus, Katie had to push him around because he didn't know how to press the button to make it go. Landon has become a driving expert-he presses the button and steers! It is so cute because he is so little, and he can just drive it all around.

If it's going to be this cold, we need SNOW! Otherwise, I'm ready for spring weather!
If it's going to be this cold, we need SNOW! Otherwise, I'm ready for spring weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment