I had a wonderful birthday! We celebrated with the Allen's on Saturday night and had a great time. My camera battery died, so I didn't get any pictures. We celebrated with my family on Sunday night. Colton was much more interested with the wrapping paper and boxes-he didn't care much at Christmas. Jeremy and I were going to go out on Tuesday night, but we got snow instead!! It was a great surprise. My friend, Katie, brought over these sugar cookies-I think it is the cutest idea! She is so creative. Thanks, everyone!

3 comments:
Well, I guess they did slide just a bit when I almost busted my bottom on your slick drive way! hehe!!!! But I guess it's better than them flying off the tray and into the snow!!!!
Glad you had a great birthday/snow day!!!
Katie
ha-they still tasted great :) I was going through the drivethrough in chick fila today and slid in the car some!
Happy Birthday!! Was it on the 22nd? John's birthday is the 22nd.
Post a Comment