Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thomas The Train




Last Friday, we got a surprise call asking if we'd like to go to the Thomas the Train live show that night. I had seen commercials advertising it and new Colton would be in heaven. Music and trains? yes! As you can tell from his face, he was nervous! I don't think he understood what was going to happen. Once it started, he didn't take his eyes off the stage. The singing and dancing kept him very interested, although he didn't show any sign of emotion. I couldn't tell if he liked it or not. During intermission, he cried and cried because he thought the trains were gone. Luckily he did fine once it was actually over! Now when he tells someone about it, the only thing he says is that he cried. :) What a fun surprise to get to take our boy to see a train show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got tickets! You didn't tell me he got that upset! He is so funny.