Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Football Party






I initially told Colton that he was going to have a truck birthday party, but he said, "no, football." He loves football! That sounded good to me-his birthday was Superbowl Sunday!

To be ready for the party on Saturday morning, Colton got to open one present on Friday night.




When we pulled up to the church playroom where we had the party, he was so excited. He said, "I love this place!" He was running around, thrilled. It was an indoor playground with tunnels, slides, etc. We had a football cornhole set, football pictures to color, a pinata and snacks. I really think Colton had the best time.







It made me so happy that my boy felt so special!

The kids seemed to really enjoy the pinata and they did so well at taking turns! Here are a few more pictures...for today. Maybe more tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a excited "big" boy.