Monday, February 28, 2011

Life...

this weekend consisted of a lot of this:



Jeremy woke up with the stomach bug on Thursday night and was in bed all day Friday. Around 11:30 Saturday night, Colton got it.

It is now Monday afternoon and so far, we are all ok. Let's hope we don't get any more visits from the stomach bug! I have enjoyed the snuggle time, though.

Today has been beautiful-around 80 degrees. We spent several hours this morning playing outside. I can't wait for spring to stay! We are blessed to have great neighbors with young kids and a cul-de-sac. I didn't know how wonderful this cul-de-sac would be when we first moved here! I don't have to worry about Colton running out into the road or anything.

I am (trying to) treasuring this time with my babies. So often I think about how they will be big and not interested in me soon. I can't even imagine. I love all my time with them. Caroline is already crawling and pulling up on everything. I could just eat her chubby cheeks. I think I should start a commune so they will live with me forever.
Anyways, this has been our life lately!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

totally know what you mean about trying to treasure this time..i think about that a lot...i know i'm really going to miss this time one day! And can I just say that caroline is so stinkin' cute!! love her smile! i always smile when i see her big grin!!