Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lately





Well, no Two for Tuesday this week, maybe a Two for Thursday. Caroline got a stomach bug yesterday so I was doing a lot of baby holding. What a bummer :) I love any excuse to hold my girl! I haven't been taking pictures this week either.

We did have a wonderful weekend! On Saturday, we went to the zoo. Colton decided to be a grouch and at every animal, said, "I don't like xxxx". ok... The rest of us really enjoyed the animals! Now when we ask him about it, he acts like he had a fun time. The zebras and giraffes were so amazing. Every time I see them, I am amazed at the stripes and spots-God made such beautiful animals!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

hey, how did you get your font to look so cool? great pictures!!

Learning as we Live said...

Hey, there are a ton of new fonts. Go under design, template designer, and then advanced. Do you know how to put a picture behind the title? It either becomes huge or hides the title (words).

Anonymous said...

wish I could have gone with you guys! I looove seeing the giraffes!