Friday, May 7, 2010

O-raaannge





Orange is Colton's favorite color. It all started when he wanted orange crocs (I was a mean mommy and got him navy...I'm trying to find some cheap orange ones). Now he asks for everything to be orange! Earlier this week, he wanted an orange band aid and today he wanted an orange m&m after sitting on the potty. When we were driving the other day, we were talking about all of the pretty flowers. He kept asking to see orange flowers. I didn't see any, but told him we would get some and plant them. Last night we went to Lowes (one of his favorite places) and got some bright orange marigolds. He helped us plant them and then watered them. He is very proud of his "o-raaaange" flowers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's so cute that you went and got orange flowers for him, that he planted them and watered them. this is one of my favorite little posts :)