On Saturday evening, we went to the fairgrounds to the NC Ag Fest and had a great time! Colton loved the tractors, animals and most of all, the "choo choo." He thought one of the tractors was a choo choo train and wanted to stand and look at it all night long! Jeremy and I enjoyed listening to a blue grass band, but C couldn't enjoy it because he wanted to go back and see the choo choo.

This is Colton's new thing-covering his ears when he hears any noise. He was riding along like this because the rides and tractors were "loud". Notice is feet are crossed too, I love it!

The "choo choo". I'm not sure what kind of tractor this is, but it does look like a train!

A big one! and orange!

baby pigs

a kangaroo! They also had goats, sheep, horses, porcupines, and more!

either an alpaca or llama

and he even wore his John Deere shirt!
No comments:
Post a Comment