I've done a few more things to Caroline's room and so far I love it. Laura is going to paint 2 pictures for above the crib and that is about all I have planned!

This is what is on the dresser so far. We got the lamp at Homegoods and tied a green bow on it to tie in some green! I am also going to frame a card with some green fabric as a background and hang it above the dresser.

Mom made this changing pad cover with the fabric used for the curtain and some of the green fabric. I love it!

I ordered these letters off Etsy.
I will be 37 weeks tomorrow/Friday. That sounds so much further (further? farther?) along than 36! Colton was born at 38, so we'll see! I keep telling myself that she is going to come late. What do you think??
3 comments:
Cute room, Carrie! You did a great job.
I love the fabric! Can't believe it is almost time for her arrival!
I've been thinking about you this week ... it's almost time! :) So excited for you!
Post a Comment