Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend


Little sister big and Big Brother shirt

Colton in heaven! Swimming with WaWa

We had a wonderful weekend! Susanne, Jessica and Mimi came into town Friday afternoon and stayed at our house for dinner, with DeeDee, Granddad and Laura. It was so nice to spend time together.
Laura and DeeDee gave me and Caroline a shower on Saturday morning. They did a wonderful job and made it so special! They thought of every detail. I don't have many pictures, but hope to get some off of their cameras. It was in a screened in porch by the pool at Laura's apartment and was beautiful.
Colton and I stayed to swim after the shower. He.is.a.fish. He loves it! His sweet lip was shivering, but he did not want to get out!
Our friends Brittney and Garrett came over and kept Colton on Saturday night so Jeremy and I could go on a date. They are wonderful with Colton-he had such a fun time! He kept telling me that Garrett went "weeee" with him (swing) and Brittney gave him a bath. J and I went to the Cheesecake Factory at Southpoint. We had to wait over an hour, but enjoyed "people watching" while we waited. Very entertaining!!

After church on Sunday, we celebrated Mother's Day with my family and then with Jeremy's family. We are so thankful for our mom's!
Colton (and J) got me pretty flowers and some yummy Lindt chocolate. Brittney "helped" Colton make me a tile with his handprint on it. It love it! It is my favorite gift!
Hope you had a great Mother's Day weekend, too!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I was SO sorry to miss the shower! Can't wait to see all the little girly things you got.