Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wow

I've been gone for a while! We were busy with VBS last week, my camera battery was dead (and I was too lazy to charge it) and I just didn't have much going on.

A few updates:

  • I bought Luvs diapers and am impressed! No leaks and they are so cheap.
  • Colton is terrified of the bath tub-still can't figure out the problem.
  • We have gone swimming a few times and he loves it.
  • He says "thank you" in his own way
  • He is still a dancing machine
  • Colton is the happiest and sweetest little boy!
  • We've eaten our first squash and zucchini and picked tomatoes and peppers from our garden!
We nap in our diapers over here since its so hot. Yesterday, Colton brought me his new flip flops and wanted them on. He wore them for the rest of the day!








No comments: