We went with Katie and Landon to the Durham Museum of Life and Science yesterday and had so much fun. We really enjoyed walking around outside and seeing all of the animals. There were goats, pigs, snakes, cows, turkeys, rabbits and all kinds of animals! While we were looking at the donkeys, Colton started copying us saying his version of "he haww". It cracks me up!
He is saying so many new words now-not that you'd understand many of them! When there are several of us and one person is not in the room, Colton yells "mon" over and over again. For a while now I've been thinking he was calling everyone else mom too, but I'm pretty sure he is saying "c'mon!". He was yelling for Jeremy to come join the dance party tonight and I started to say "c'mon" also, and he was very pleased that I was joining in with him. On the train ride at the museum, Colton was perfectly still just staring and all the sudden said (in his way) "choo choo train". He's a hoot!
1 comment:
He is getting so big! Can you believe he is talking now?! Where did our babies go? Such a happy lil guy.
Post a Comment