We had a fun weekend with Jessica visiting. Laura came and hung out with us on Friday night and we went to see her on Saturday. We have so many fun memories from our summer vacations growing up-VBS, meeting at Burger King, Teen Wolf, Barbies... I am so thankful for such a wonderful extended family!
Colton always wants everyone present to be in the same area doing the same thing. I can just hear Mimi say "he gets it honestly", because I like everyone to be together too; I don't want to miss anything; and my aunt is the same way. In the car on Friday night, he wanted me, Laura and Jessica to be dancing non-stop. He would yell "mon!" and we all had to raise the roof (you know you like that). I'm sure we were a sight to other drivers!
We let Colton stay up late to see everyone. After I put his pajamas on, I let him sit with Laura and have his paci and Sleepy Bear. Usually when I ask him if he is ready for night night, he gets up from whatever he is doing and goes to the steps, but every time I asked him while he was sitting with Lard, he nodded "no". Sweet boy.
Speaking of Sleepy Bear...we already have about 4 Sleepy Bears just in case we loose one or need one in multiple locations. At Kohls on Saturday, I happened to see one in the baby area. I took it to the register because it didn't have a tag; I figured it would be cheap because we bought all the other ones over a year ago. After the cashier did a little research (and Colton cried a bunch of tears while the cashier held it), I got it for $1.40! Deal!
1 comment:
He loves me! From looking at these pictures, he will probably begin to refer to me as Aunt-Paleface instead of Aunt Lardie :)
Post a Comment