Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jeremy, Jr?



Everyone thinks Colton looks like Jeremy! I can't see it. When Colton is going to sleep and his eyes are half closed, he looks like Jeremy sleeping, but that's it. A few things Colton got from me are allergies, lots of sneezing and the desire for everyone to be together. Lucky, lucky boy. Oh, and the love of dessert.

For Father's Day, Jeremy got a seat to attach to his bike for Colton to ride in. We haven't tried it yet, but we are trying to warm him up to his helmet. I'm thinking he'll love it. Like father, like son!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I can see a lot of Jeremy in him. He's changing so much though, he'll probably look like you next month! :)

Anonymous said...

I see younger Jeremy in him. I guess that's the Jeremy I remember most, haha!

Anonymous said...

Be is the cutest thing! He's going to love riding with Jeremy!