Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Update

We had such a great weekend: Caroline went to Mamama's house, I got to go outlet shopping with DeeDee and WaWa and Jeremy and Colton went to a 100th anniversary celebration for the Raleigh fire department. I rarely get to talk to Mom or Laura without kids constantly interrupting or needing something so it was wonderful to get to hang out! I found a few deals too ;) Colton and Jeremy had a good time as well! I wish the firetruck celebration would have been a different day so we all could have gone! After the firetruck parade and walking around downtown, the boys ate lunch at McDonalds and headed to NC State's campus. They played on these things: I have no memory of these. Does anyone else remember them on campus?? Go Pack! After church on Sunday, I asked Jeremy where he wanted to eat lunch for Father's Day. If it were me, I would pick somewhere different and nicer than, well...the usual! We ended up at Bojangles :) and it was of course yummy! We had dinner at the Allens, which I love doing every Sunday night!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Maybe he will be a fireman when he grows up!