Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tweetsie!

On Saturday morning, we headed to Tweetsie Railroad! The kids were excited as soon as they heard the trains. Colton and Laura rode a lot of kiddie rides and Mrs. Stephanie took them on some other rides that would have made me way too dizzy! Colton loved going "round and round" and I prefered the ski lift that took us to another part of the park. I think 4 is the perfect age for this; they were able to walk the entire way and just the right age for the rides. We went to several shows and Colton got to go up on the little stage for one. I don't think this will be the last time we see him on a stage! We also panned for gold and of course rode the train! This was the last picture of the day...you can see how worn out Colton was! We had a great time!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Good to know on 4 being a good age! We've been wanting to go but I want our kids to both enjoy it! So maybe we'll wait another year or two :)