While Caroline had DeeDee and a sick Granddad all to herself, we took Colton to the mountains to go to Tweetsie. Our friends, the Hendricks, came with us for the weekend. Stephanie, Laura, Colton and I went on up on Thursday evening so we could play on Friday. We had a fun day hiking, playing, relaxing and eating! We went on a real hike and the kids did great! I think Stephanie and I were more nervous than they were! They preferred holding hands while hiking.

It was really nice to let them play outside by themselves some. They could run around the porch, swing and hike in the backyard while we sat and read or talked!

Colton and Laura loved being able to ride in the car together and sit together at the house. They are such sweet little friends!

More tomorrow about our trip!
1 comment:
I'm so glad y'all were able to go together! I love that they took the hiking sticks :)
Post a Comment