Colton has been so excited to get a pumpkin! Laura, the kids and I went on Saturday morning and we had a really great time. We found a small pumpkin "farm" that was free!!! and had animals, donkey rides, a hay ride, bean bag toss, a little place to decorate your pumpkin and so much more. It was a perfect place to take a 2 year old! My camera battery was about to die, so we didn't get many pictures.
Colton spent most of his time watching the "big" tractor and playing on this "little" tractor, just like Grandad's! We had to make him take breaks so other kids could have a turn. After being so excited about getting a pumpkin, I had to make him go pick one out. He picked up the first one he saw and then was ready to ride the little tractor again! We are going to try and go back again before it closes.
1 comment:
That was so fun! I love those goats. It was definitely a fun fieldtrip (for free!).
Post a Comment