I had my glucose test and an ultrasound today to make sure my placenta has moved away from my cervix. Hooray! It has moved! I also asked the tech to double check that Caroline is indeed a Caroline. :)
At our last ultrasound, the tech said she'd do some 3d pictures for us, but we had a different tech today. She took one... I was hoping we'd get more! It is a print out, not on a disk, but I took a picture. I hope you can see how sweet her little face is!
Mom and Colton came with me! Colton wasn't too impressed, but enjoyed the sound of her heartbeat.
When Colton was born, he looked JUST like his 3d pictures. I still see a resembelence sometimes when he is sleeping. She didn't look just like him. I am going to try and find one of his pictures to compare...
1 comment:
She looks so beautiful already!! Good thing she has an older brother to look out for her! So happy for you.
Post a Comment