Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Dentist


He looks so little on the chair!

Colton had his first dentist appointment last week and he did great! I had no doubt that he would cooperate because he always does at the doctor's office. The hygenist brushed his teeth with a regular toothbrush and then the dentist checked out his mouth. He was very patient with them. After that, the hygenist had him lay back down so she could floss his teeth. Really?? Colt was done at this point and I wish she would have just stopped while she was ahead! She told me to floss them as a part of our brushing routine. I don't think so...it's hard enough to keep his mouth open long enough to touch each tooth with a tooth brush!

He did a really great job and they said his teeth looked perfect!

oh, and they said to come back in 6 months...I think we'll spread our visits out more until he's older!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cringed just looking at the pictures! I'm so glad he did well and his teeth were perfect. He's such a cooperative little guy.