Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sick

I got sick on Friday evening and haven't felt back to normal yet. It is so frustrating not to have the energy to do normal, everyday things! Luckily, Jeremy took care of Colton during the weekend, my parents kept him on Monday and Mrs. Allen came over and helped with him yesterday. It has been a huge help. I am feeling a lot better today, and hope to have some more energy tomorrow!

A lot has gone on since I last posted and I missed out on most of it :(. Jeremy and Colton went to Randleman on Saturday to celebrate Kelly's birthday. On Sunday, everyone got together at Jeremy's grandparents' house to celebrate their birthdays. Meanwhile, I sat on the couch. Laura came over on Saturday and sat with me; she is the best!

Here are a few pictures to tide you (all of my many readers...Mom) over until I can get caught up!







2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hope you feel better soon! It's no fun being a sick mommy!

Carrie said...

I hope you're feeling good as new now. I am so glad C didn't catch it. Hugs from me and O.