Jeremy rode in the Blue Ridge Brutal (bike race) this weekend in the mountains. Don't ask me why-anything with the word "brutal" would turn me off! He did great and had a great time! While he was working hard, mom, Colton and I did some shopping at the outlets in Blowing Rock. Those outlets get me every time! This time (well, every time!) my money went to the Gap. Colton has a new wardrobe for this winter thanks to the 40% off and my 20% off coupon. I'm a sucker! How is it that each season, he has more clothes than I do??
We managed to keep the magical toy hidden until Sunday. I've blogged about it before-Colton L-O-V-E-S this toy! There isn't any point in having other toys up there because Colton only needs this one. We have to keep it hidden sometimes because the same 2 songs play over and over again. I got it on clearance after Christmas at Target last year-I had no idea it would be his favorite thing. A few months ago, Walmart in West Jefferson had tons of them on clearance. Mom and I wish we bought a few more for gifts, but didn't, and now we can't find any more!
We had a nice, relaxing weekend. Well, at least I did. Colton only wanted to play with DeeDee and Granddad and Jeremy rode his bike 75 miles, so I got to do a lot of reading!
Hope you had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment