Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Singin' in the Rain!
We had a fun weekend! This picture was taken on Friday afternoon when Katie, Landon, Colton and I were playing outside and it suddenly started to rain. We quickly put the toys in the garage and were all standing there waiting for the rain to stop. Colton was squirming, trying to get out of my arms. I let him, and he just wanted to be out in the rain. He walked around and turned in circles with the biggest smile on his face. I'm just glad he is walking now so he wasn't crawling around out there!
Jeremy, Colton and I walked around downtown Apex at Peak Fest on Saturday morning. After Colton's nap, we picked up a sub (5...5 dolla...5 dolla footlong) and ate at the park. I didn't get any good pictures because my camera died! Below is the only one I got-Colton loves playing with this steering wheel. He can barely reach it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment