I trimmed Colton's hair tonight, which I have been putting off even though it has been hanging in his eyes. It looks horrible-I'm not sure if it really does, or if I just liked his baby hair. It makes me sad to even think about it! He is growing up too fast!
He is the sweetest little thing. He loves to talk, chase/be chased, throw balls, play outside and read. His new thing is to bring me a book, climb in my lap, we'll read the book, and he goes to get another one...over and over again. I love it! He says "more", moo (cow), oo oo oo (monkey), roar (lion), ruff (dog), awwoooo (elephant), "doggy" and "hot"-that's all I can think of at the moment. He waves all the time now-after I put him in bed tonight, I stayed and rubbed his head, and he looked at me and started waving; "Like, ok...bye mom!"
I can tell that he understands so much that I say now. It is amazing how much he knows and how fast he is learning things. I love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment