Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We spent the weekend in the mountains with the Allen family. It was so much fun to hang out with everyone. It rained and rained, but we still had a good time. We played some games, laughed a lot and visited The Lump, a fun park and the Cheese Factory in West Jefferson and walked around downtown Boone. I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few that I did take.



Colton at Smoky Mountain BBQ. Yes, he's shirtless at a restuarant. I knew that the baked beans would end up EVERYWHERE. He is showing us his muscles (along with the beans) in this picture.



The cousins



This guy can find a fan anywhere! He was most interested in this fan at the Mast General Store. At my aunt's musical/program at her elementary school, he found a little black fan in the huge cafeteria and was more interested in that than all the kids in the show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see his muscles! When do we get to hang out?