Monday, April 13, 2009

My Swingset!

Granddad and Daddy worked on Colton's swing set some more on Saturday. They also prepared space for our garden! Hopefully, the swing set will be done soon so we can enjoy it before it gets hot this summer. I can't wait! We are still deciding what to put in the garden. We'll see what's available when we are ready for plants!

Colton, DeeDee and I played outside for a while in the morning, but C's allergies are so bad, his little eyes were swollen, red and watering. His nose was just pouring and he got so fussy, we went inside. I called the doctor today, and they called in a prescription allergy med for him. I hope it helps him since we have loved being outside lately!

Granddad and DeeDee kept Colton on Saturday evening so Jeremy and I could go visit Laura and Jordan in Durham. We went to Char Grill and hung out-and had a great time!




No comments: