Sunday was Colton's second Easter, but he got his first Easter basket(s) this year! Jeremy and I got him a truck, book, some balls, candy and a little mail box that his friend Oliver has. He loves the mail box! It makes all kinds of neat sounds and you can open/close, turn and twist things.
After church, we had lunch with the Kellys' and Allens'. We had a fun Easter egg hunt! The Allens' gave Colton M&Ms and a truck that turns into a shovel!
We spent the evening with Laura and Jordan and my parents. DeeDee was awfully eager for us to have our Easter bags... Jeremy and I looked through ours first and then showed Colton his basket. I took the ball off the top and there were little Teva shoes with fire trucks on them! I saw these a month ago and thought they were adorable, but planned to wait until he could walk to get them. I was so surprised that my mom got them! He also got some more candy, balls, antibacterial wipes and a big ball.
We had a wonderful Easter. He is risen!
No comments:
Post a Comment