Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Weather Outside is Freightful...

so we've been cooped up a lot this week. It really isn't that cold, just rough compared to the beautiful days we had last week!

One of Colton's new tricks: carrying around a toy in his mouth so he still has both of his hands free. Genius! :)

I think he is about ready to loose his morning nap. He doesn't fall asleep much in his crib when I put him down for his morning nap, and when he does, it is pretty short. He is also sleeping later in the mornings, so not as tired early. I held him off yesterday until 1pm and he took a several hour nap. I was looking forward to this time, but now I'm not so sure how I'll get my morning shower! It will be great to get out in the mornings when spring and summer get here!




No comments: