Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's Got to be NC!

To say that Colton looked forward to the "tractor parade" all year long is a major understatement! We met DeeDee, Granddad, Gina and Evelyn there on Friday and had so much fun. Colton told my dad, "this is so cool, I could stay here all day!" We looked at all kinds of antique tractors and farm machinery, animals and rode a few kiddie rides. The kids were funny. Colton was dead serious driving the car and train! He knows how to steer and was sure he was really driving! Caroline was in love with the animals. She asked one of the goats, "hi goat! what are you doing?" and after the pony ride, she told the pony "thank you!" Now we can start counting down until next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad I couldn't go! It looks like they had so much fun. I can't believe how much they've grown up.